This is a rare opportunity to join a world class investment firm that will enable the successful candidate to have a significant impact on the future growth of the firm.
- Manage regulatory enquiries and inspections.
- Interpret and implement regulatory and legal changes.
- Develop processes and procedures and deliver projects as dictated by changing requirements.
- Manage interaction and communication with trading and back-office functions.
- Involvement with monitoring and surveillance.
- Provide advice to Directors on regulatory changes.
- Assist Directors with drafting of contracts and other legal documents.
- Provide on-going compliance training and education to employees.
- Assist with the client on-boarding process.
- Safeguarding and maintaining the interests of customers.
- Regularly review and update legal documentation for existing products and processes.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- A minimum 5 years’ relevant experience gained within hedge fund trading / investment management.
- Up to date knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory experience gained in Asian markets.
- Excellent understanding of regulations and compliance processes and systems.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Legal degree.
Compensation will be industry leading.