Our client is a well established Global Bank. Due to expansion they are looking for an AVP to join the Cash Management team, the successful applicant will help to strengthen the support network for its Cash Management team in other entities and locations as well as in the APAC region.
- Identify and select high quality agent banks in the APAC region markets to provide cash product
- Ensure all bank appointments are consistent with regulatory and compliance requirements, in line with company internal controls and agreed internal strategic relationship directions
- Negotiate and retain a competitive tariff structure for all company entities who maintain nostro agents in the APAC region.
- Apply approved selection and due diligence criteria which conform to required external regulations and internal controls.
- Undertake overseas due diligence visits as and when needed
- Act as a two way focal point for serious issue escalation between internal areas and agent banks in the APAC region.
- Provide ongoing technical support to Global Relationship Managers, client support teams and product development areas within the APAC region.
- Attend client and all other relevant meetings as required
- Contribute technical input and market knowledge to industry surveys and client Request for Proposal (RFP) responses. Handle bi-monthly Governance Panel and Cash Consolidation Group MIS reporting.
- University graduate with proven experience in operations, relationship management, Payment and Cash Management (PCM), or
- Cash Management dealing with international cash business, or settlements.
- Minimum of 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Broad understanding of the macro Group relationships and the wider impacts of the appointment/non appointment of nostro agents.
- Well developed client-facing, analytical, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with high work standards and attention to detail.
- Strong Proficiency in verbal and written English communication skills. Able to travel abroad for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Capable of original thought. Ability to work independently.
- Highly-motivated self-starter and a strong team-player with the ability to think strategically and develop cohesive working relationships with business partners.
- Well developed problem-solving, planning, assimilation and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Lotus Notes, Word and Excel
For more details please contact email@example.com quoting HK-BNK-EB-17864 All information will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Due to the high volume of applications only short listed candidates will be notified.